- ADVANCED (C1) SENTENCE TRANSFORMATIONS IN PDF – INTERCAMBIO IDIOMAS ONLINE[…] Click here to improve your understa...
- FIRST (B2) 100 SENTENCE TRANSFORMATIONS IN PDF – INTERCAMBIO IDIOMAS ONLINE[…] Click here to improve your understa...
- CAE USE OF ENGLISH AND READING – INCLUDES FREE REPHRASING PDF – LANGUAGE LEARNING ONLINE[…] up activity(110 EXPRESSIONS FOR KEY...
- KEY WORD TRANSFORMATIONS FOR CAE (C1) IN PDF – LANGUAGE LEARNING ONLINE[…] See our post on 110 EXPRESSIONS FO...
B1 PRELIMINARY: REPHRASING 6
Fill in the gaps in the 2nd sentence with 1-3 words so that both have the same meaning: I managed to learn German in under 2 year´s time. I succeeded _____________ German in less than [...]
B1 PRELIMINARY: REPHRASING 5
Fill in the gaps with 1-3 word so both sentences mean the same thing: I succeeded in reaching the mountain´s summit. I managed ________ the top of the mountain. I would like to work [...]
B1 PRELIMINARY: REPHRASING 4
Fill in the gaps with 1-3 words so that the sentences have the same meaning Are you as tall as your siblings? Are you the ___________ tall as your brothers and sisters? How far have you [...]
B1 PRELIMINARY: REPHRASING 3
Fill in the gaps in the 2nd sentence with 1-3 words so that they both have THE SAME MEANING: I am only here on holiday for 8 days. I only _________ 8 days off work for my holiday. I have [...]
B1 PRELIMINARY: REPHRASING IN PDF
Rephrasing is an essential part of the B1 Preliminary English Exam. You need to know how to rephrase language to help others to understand you. See our post on the different grammar [...]
- How to do rephrasing B1 (Preliminary English Test) – FREE PDF QUESTIONS – LANGUAGE LEARNING ONLINE[…] TRY OUR 20 NEW REPHRASING QUESTIONS...
ADVANCED (C1): SENTENCE TRANSFORMATIONS IN PDF
In this part of the exam the candidate must read a sentence and then complete a second sentence with 3-6 words so that it has the same meaning as the first sentence. It is a text of grammar and [...]
B2 FIRST SENTENCE TRANSFORMATIONS IN PDF
In this part of the exam you have six sentences to complete. You need to read the first sentence in each question. From this you need to look at the second sentence and think about what [...]
B1 PRELIMINARY REPHRASING IN PDF
When writing at B1 level, it is important to remember that the examiner wants the text to be simple. It needs to be easy to read and have few errors with the use of simple grammar structures. It [...]