Conversation task: (3 minutes)
A casual interaction with the examiner. The key to this part of the exam is to interact with the examiner in a natural, confident and fluent way.
Suggested grammar structures:
- First conditional: If I go out, I will invite my best friend too.
- Second conditional: If I had the chance, I would not give it a second thought.
- Wish/If only: I wish I could have more free time
- Modals: It might be a good idea to look it up on the internet.
Your friend would like to improve their English, how could they do it?
- Read books
- Listen to music
- Download an App
- Hire a private tutor
- Get a language learning partner