- Would you say that stereotypes about teenagers are unfair?
- Why do teenagers need more sleep than people of other ages?
- What can your teenage years be such a difficult time?
- How do the media usually portray teenagers?
- How can teenagers find a balance between their studies and their social lives?
- Which typical mistakes do parents make when bringing up teenagers?
- Where did you usually hang out when you were a teenager?
- Did you get on well with your parents as a teenager?
- Who was the most influential person in your life when you were a teenager?
- Why do teenagers tend to rebel against their parents?
- How important are your friends during your teenage years?
- Has your character changed a lot since you were a teenager?
- Are the teenage years a key point in time for language learning?
- What influence have mobile phones had on the way teenagers meet up?
- What one event during your teen years do you think helped you be the person you are today?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE