Fill in the gaps with the correct preposition. Ask and answer the questions.
- How often do you take ________ new sports?
- Are you looking ________ to a sports event in the near future?
- How often do you generally work ________?
- Have you ever given ________ doing a sport or physical activity?
- Which sports can you get ________ in?
- Which sports personality do you look ________ to the most?
- Why is it essential to warm ________ before doing sport?
- In which sport would you like to work ________ your skills?
- Do you always turn ________ to the gym or practice?
- Do you usually join ________ when others are doing exercise?
- Are you ________ team or individual sports?
- Could you get ________ a new sport with ease?
- Do you ever go ________ sports that before you really liked?
- Do you find it hard to stick ________ an exercise plan or diet?
- Who knocked ________ your favourite sports team in the last competition they were in?
Ask and answer the questions with a partner: Give a full answer using have got. For example, Are you into playing tennis? Yes, I am. I enjoy playing tennis because it is really fun and I usually play tennis several times a week.