These rephrasing questions are based on passives. Review the grammar on this site and then complete the exercises.
Fill in the gaps with 1, 2 or 3 words so that both of the sentences have the same meaning.
- We were informed about the meeting at the last minute.
They __________ us about the meeting at the last minute.
2. The party will finish by 11 pm.
The party will __________ finished by 11 pm.
3. The company might finish the contract by the end of the day .
The contract __________ finished by the end of the day.
4. I want you to tell me the details by Tuesday at the latest..
I want __________ told the details by Tuesday at the latest.
5. An inept employee caused the error.
The error _________ by an inept employee.