Part 1 of the speaking assessment in the B1 Preliminary is an interview that lasts about 3 minutes. Practice the B1 speaking for the Cambridge exams today on our site for Free.
The first part of the exam is scripted and always the same:
- What´s your name?
- What´s your surname?
- Can you spell it?
- Where do you live?
- Do you enjoy learning English?
The next part is based on familiar topic, you will be asked 2 questions from one of the topics:
Sport and exercise
- How often do you do sport?
- What are the benefits of doing sport regularly?
- What is your favourite sport and why?
- What would your ideal weekend be?
- Did you do anything last weekend?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What is your favourite subject?
- What do you like about learning English?
- Do you think your English will be useful in the future?