Role-play is a powerful way to enhance your fluency in a language and encourage you to speak in a flexible way.
Imagine that you are at odds with your partner and are considering getting a divorce. Talk about why you are unhappy in the relationship and talk about several factors that are having a negative impact on your relationship, like: money, technology, family and friends.
- Do you think we have a good relationship?
- How could we improve our relationship?
- Why has our relationship run into trouble?
- Why don’t we try to spend more time together?
- Do you want to change anything about our relationship?
- What is going wrong in our relationship?
- Would you say that we could work out our problems?
- Why do we have so much trouble coming to an agreement?
- Aren’t you sick of arguing all the time?
- Would you rather try to solve our differences?
- Why can’t we agree on anything?
- How long have you been feeling this way?
- What seems to be the problem?
- Who is going to keep the house?
- Can you remember when you started feeling like this?
- Would you say that you have made an effort to keep our relationship alive?
- Could you have been more romantic?
- Do you want to break up?
- If we have more money, would we be happier?
- If it looks like our relationship is over, should we split up?
- Should we contact our lawyer?
DOWNLOAD IN PDF HERE