Role-play is a powerful way to enhance your fluency in a language and encourage you to speak in a flexible way.
Imagine that one of you is a police officer and the other is the witness to a crime. The police officer needs to ask the witness questions to find out what has happened exactly and get the vital details to solve the crime. Try to elicit as much information as you can.
- Where were you at the time?
- What time did it occur?
- Could you describe what you saw?
- Was there anyone else around at the time?
- What happened next?
- What could have been a possible motive for the crime?
- Did you recognise any of the people involved?
- Can you describe the suspect?
- Who called the police?
- What were you doing at the crime scene at the time?
- Had you seen the suspect before?
- How many of them were there?
- How were they behaving at the time?
- What grabbed your attention about them?
- Would you recognise the suspect(s) if you saw them again?
- What happened in the end?
DOWNLOAD IN PDF HERE