Role-play is a powerful way to enhance your fluency in a language and encourage you to speak in a flexible way.
Imagine that one of you is a customer in a bar or restaurant and the other is the waiter or waitress. The customer needs to order their drinks or food and the waiter/waitress must serve the customer. Remember to use polite or formal language.
- Might I be of service?
- What can I get for you?
- Can I help with anything?
- How can I be of help?
- Have you been served yet?
- Would you like anything else?
- Would you like some food with your drinks?
- Would you like a glass/ice/straw?
- Do you want to pay with card?
- Can I place my order?
- Can I have a cold beer, please?
- Would you be so kind as to take my order?
- Would it be ok if I ordered some food?
DOWNLOAD IN PDF HERE