Role-play is a powerful way to enhance your fluency in a language and encourage you to speak in a flexible way.
Imagine that one of you wants to go on holiday and the other is the travel agent. Discuss your travel arrangements and ask appropriate questions to elicit information about the options available to you.
- Where would you like to go?
- When are you thinking of traveling?
- What is your preferred means of transport?
- How many of you are going?
- How long would you like to stay?
- Would you prefer a 4 or 5 star hotel?
- What can you tell me about (place)?
- Are there any special offers at the moment?
- Where would you recommend going this summer?
- Where would be a great place to go with small children?
- Could I go to (place) on a low budget?
- What would your advice be about booking accommodation?
- Have you ever visited (place)?
- Is there any chance that we could travel 1st class?
- Are there any luxury hotels in the region?
- What about a cruise?
- What are the facilities like at the hotel?
DOWNLOAD IN PDF HERE