Role-play is a powerful way to enhance your fluency in a language and encourage you to speak in a flexible way.
Imagine that one of you is a parent and the other is a teenager. The teenager wants to go to a party, but the parent is not sure if they want to allow them to go or not. Discuss the possibility of the teenager attending the party.
- Where is the party exactly?
- What time does it start?
- Will there be any adults at the venue?
- Will there be alcohol?
- Are there any boys/girls going?
- Who else is going?
- What have your friends´ parents said?
- How long will the party go on for?
- Can I go to a party on (day)?
- If I promise not to drink alcohol, can I go?
- Can I go if (someone) goes?
- If I am home by (time), would it be ok?
- Am I allowed to sleep over?
- Is it ok if you give me a list to the party?
- Can you pick me up at (time)?
- Would you mind giving me some money to buy a present?
DOWNLOAD IN PDF HERE