Role-play is a powerful way to enhance your fluency in a language and encourage you to speak in a flexible way.
Imagine that one of you is applying for a job and the other is the human resources manager. Conduct a job interview and decide if you would employ the person or not.
- Could you explain to me what the job entails?
- What skills are necessary to fulfill the role?
- What are the terms and conditions of the contract?
- Is there any possibility of further training related to the role?
- What is the structure in place for promotions from within the company?
Human resources manager:
- Can you tell me about yourself?
- What do you already know about the company?
- Why would you be good for this job?
- Why exactly would you like to work here?
- If we chose to employ you, when would you be able to start?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses in the workplace?
- What kind of experience do you have related to the field?
- What would you do in (a situation)?
- What skills have you developed over your career that would make you suitable for the role of (job)?
- What type of salary would you be looking for?
DESCARGAR EN PDF HERE