ACTIVITY: FILL IN THE GAPS WITH THE PREPOSITION (MORE THAN ONE ANSWER MIGHT BE POSSIBLE): ON, AT, IN, AGAINST, FOR, OF, ABOUT, WITH ETC.
E.G. LOOK AT, TALK TO/WITH, BE KEEN ON
DOWNLOAD THE WORD PATTERNS AND ANSWERS HERE
Check your answers and form questions using them. For example, Do you find it easy to concentrate on your studies?
BE INVOLVED IN
BE FOND OF
BE INTERESTED IN
STOP (SB) FROM (ING)
BORROW FROM (SB)
BE SURE/CERTAIN OF/ABOUT
BE TALENTED AT
PREVENT (SB) FROM (ING)
BE HAPPY WITH (SB)/ABOUT (STH)
BE GOOD/BAD AT
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
LEND (STH) TO (SB)
BE BORED OF/WITH
SPEND MONEY ON
Try speaking about these situations, using the target vocabulary in your answers:
- What is the best way to spend your free time?
- What must you do regularly that you think is the biggest waste of time?
- How can language learning help you to make the most of your time?
- Which part of your daily routine could you get rid of in order to save time?
- If you were feeling overwhelmed, which hobby would you give up?