Discuss these questions, focussing on the GRAMMAR: VERB + OBJECT + (BARE) INFINITIVE/GERUND
- Do you usually expect your family to give you advice on making important decisions?
- Do you ever let your friends or family intrude in your personal life?
- Are you a fan of helping your classmates (to) improve their English level?
- Have you ever witnessed anyone committing a serious crime?
- Would you ever force your friends or family to agree with you through argument?
- Should the government allow under-18s to make a decision about their education?
- Do you ever notice your teachers making mistakes in class?
- Have you ever heard a person criticize you or a member of your family when it was supposed to be done behind your back?
- Have you ever sensed someone watching you, even when you were not looking at them?
- Should we let people have their own opinions, even when they are based on ignorance?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE