Fill in the gaps with 1-3 words so that the sentences have the same meaning
- Are you as tall as your siblings?
Are you the ___________ tall as your brothers and sisters?
- How far have you travelled recently?
What is the _________ that you have travelled recently?
- I am better than all the rest.
I am by far __________ of the bunch.
- If you were as good as me, would you compete?
Would you compete if you could perform as _________ me?
- I like running more than hiking.
I am _______ keen on hiking than running.
- He has more friends than me.
I have _________ friends than him.
- I can spare a little time if you like.
I have a little _______ free time if you want.
- My wife usually sleeps in longer than me.
My wife tends to sleep for more ______________ me in the morning.
- Their car cost more than mine.
My car wasn´t _____________ theirs.
- I wish I were as good-looking as you.
You are far __________________ me.
- I last went to South America 10 years ago.
I have _____________ to South America for 10 years.
- I am bored of football.
I find football ______________.
- It is more convenient to use public transport.
Using public transport __________ convenient to me.
- Ferries are slow compared to planes.
Ferries are slower in ____________ to planes.
- I am not as good at lying as you.
He is a much better ________ than me.
- We are still waiting for the results.
We have not received the results ________.
- I have been working here since 4 months ago.
I´ve been working here _________ months now.
- I can´t afford to go to the cinema.
I haven´t got ___________ to go to the cinema.
- How often do you arrange to meet friends?
How often do you make ________ to meet friends?
- Do you enjoy reading non-fiction books?
Are you _______ of reading non-fiction books?