Fill in the gaps with 2-5 words (use the word in CAPITALS):
- Instead of putting your assignment off until later, you should just get on with it.
You should start your assignment ________________ it.
- “I won´t sit the exam until I am ready”, said Jacob.
Jacob ___________________ the exam until he was fully prepared.
- No matter how hard you study, you won´t pass unless you have a good teacher.
You will not pass the exam without a good teacher _________________ study.
- “I fancy having an ice cream in the park later” he said.
He said that he __________________ an ice cream later in the park.
- He went for a check-up at the doctors so that he would not be concerned about his health.
He had a check-up with the doctor ________________ to worry about his health.
- They seemed to be worrying a lot about the final exam.
It seemed _____________________ were worrying about their exam.